- The opportunity to play in any or all of the tournaments hosted by WWMGA
- Members’ handicaps are maintained by the Club
- GHIN Dues (USGA & SNGA dues for each Member)
- The opportunity to win prizes in each Club tournament
- Year-end banquet for each Member and guest
- Dinner & open bar provided
- Prizes awarded as jackets for winners of the special events, the Most Improved Player and the Player of the Year
The majority of the tournaments hosted by the Club are held at the Boulder City Municipal Golf Course (1 Clubhouse Dr., Boulder City, NV).
Each tournament is flighted with flights based on handicap & number of players. All tournaments are a shotgun start with a time based on the host course & the time of year. Usually between 7-8:00 a.m.
The format is stroke play (unless otherwise stated for special events). Prizes are awarded for lowest gross & net scores.
Green fees are paid to the host course the day of the tournament. A $10 tournament fee is paid to the Club and is used as a prize fund. Prizes are awarded as gift cards at the host course golf shop.
The Charity Classic is WWMGA’s signature event. It is held in May of each year. All proceeds go toward a scholarship fund for Members of the Boulder City High School Boys & Girls Golf Teams. To date, WWMGA has awarded over $150,000 to these deserving students.
The Club Championship is a two-day tournament held in October of each year. The format is a two-day gross aggregate.
The tournament is held in April of each year and honors long time member Dan Cooney who passed away in 2015. Format is a 2-day eclectic.